- Tupelo Honey from white Tupelo trees in the Florida Panhandle
- Raw, natural, unpasteurized, never heated
- Stays liquid, does not crystallize
- Made in the USA by the Register family
- Plastic squeeze bottles come in 1 LB, 2 LB, and 3 LB sizes.
Our honey squeeze bottles are designed to be easy to hold while drizzling honey in your tea or on yogurt. The plastic flip-top cap is great for quick access to squeezing out the just right of amount of honey used in your next baking creation.
Tupelo honey is among the most popular and best tasting honey in the world. It is unique to the southeastern United State and the highest quality tupelo honey is produced around Register Family Farm from the Apalachicola River to the Choctawhatchee River.
Tupelo has a light, sweet taste with a unique and pleasant aftertaste and it is slow to crystallize. The Tupelo flower only blooms for a short period each spring and the nectar produces a light honey with a green tint if held in the right light and has a unique scent reminiscent of pear.
Buy some today and taste the difference.